The World’s Largest Event on Agricultural Biostimulants!
On behalf of the Scientific Committee, we are delighted to open the call for papers for the Biostimulants World Congress 2021.
We appreciate 2020 has been an uncertain year and we know we have a little way to go before things are back to ‘normal’! However, we are confident that in 2021 we will be able to meet up in person towards the end of the year, with many already contacting us asking when they can start sending in their abstracts for review.
With this in mind, we are pleased to announce CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR THE BIOSTIMULANTS WORLD CONGRESS 2021 IS NOW OPEN!
As you know, we receive 100’s of abstract requests but only have a limited number of speaking slots. To help maximise and present as many scientific papers and developments as we can, for 2021 there are 3 oral presentation options to select and 1 poster display option:
1. Submit an abstract for oral presentation on the main stage at BSWC 2021
Please note for this category NO product talks, mention of products or sales pitches are permitted.
2. Submit an abstract for oral presentation of a poster during our poster presentation sessions
3. Submit an abstract for oral presentation on our showcase & innovation stage in the exhibition hall / showcase stage session
For this category products/ technology can be mentioned however no sales pitches are allowed, rather educational discussion is encouraged. Farmer feedback/ application of products and product demo’s are acceptable.
4. You can also submit an abstract for poster display only
We hope this gives more opportunity to showcase a higher level of scientific innovations.
For all oral and/or poster submissions, the abstract MUST fall into one of the following themes. Anything outside this scope will not be accepted.
1. Biostimulants the Microbiome and Soil Health
2. Biostimulants and Plant Stress Tolerance
3. Biostimulants, Nutrient Use Efficiency and Product Quality
4. Application Technologies for successful Soil, Seed and Foliar Application
5. The Future of Biostimulants – Plant traits and biostimulant design.
* Scientific excellence and novelty (unpublished work, not presented at previous BSWC congresses or at other events)
* Relevance for the congress themes
* The Scientific Committee will also look to ensure a good balance among topics
Naomi Brooker | Portfolio Director | New AG International
On behalf of the Scientific Committee
CHAIR: PROFESSOR PATRICK BROWN
CO-CHAIR: PROF. PATRICK DU JARDIN
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE ADVISOR: PROF. MARCIEL STADNIK
SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE ADVISOR: PROF. JEAN-MICHEL ANÉ